Are you looking for a cool job? Are you a good student? Would you like to make good use out of your time between classes? Do your friends and classmates regularly ask you for help in a class? Do you like helping others? If you answered "yes" to these questions, you may want to become a Peer Tutor at the Learning Center.
- 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Second semester (or higher) standing
- A/ A-/ B+ grade (or equivalent experience) in any course you wish to tutor
- References from 2 faculty or staff members
- Effective communication skills
- Positive, helpful attitude
If interested, please fill out a Peer Tutor Application and submit it to Linda Rumfield in 211 Saucon.