Nittany Lion Career Network (NLCN)
Nittany Lion Career Network is provided for Penn State Students and Alumni ONLY.
- Job Postings
- Posting your resume in online Resume Books
- Information Sessions
- Career Fair
On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)This feature must be added in order to view and apply for any OCI positions. To determine if the OCI feature is right for you, preview the system through the GUEST ACCOUNT.
Follow these steps to add OCI to your NLCN account:
- Learn more about OCI
- Complete the ANGEL orientation (search for/enroll in the "On-Campus Interviewing group)
- Click here to add OCI to your NLCN account
NOTE: The On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) program only offers interviews at University Park, Penn State Harrisburg, and Penn State Erie - the Behrend College. Students/Alumni at other campuses must be willing to travel to those campuses for scheduled interviews.
To participate in On-Campus Recruiting at Penn State Lehigh Valley, please visit or contact Career Services.
- Guest Account- To View the System, log-on through the Guest Account
- Student Login- Log-in to Nittany Lion Career Network
- Look for jobs through Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.
- Employers seeking graduating seniors for entry-level positions or undergraduates for internships
- Please log-in at Nittany Lion Career Network
- Employers seeking Penn State alumni with experience
- Log-in or register with Nittany Lion Alumni Recruiting to post jobs and view resumes of Penn State alumni.