What can Career Services offer to students and alumni?
Penn State Lehigh Valley Career Services exists to offer students many opportunities to prepare for the world of work throughout their undergraduate experience. As you navigate through this site, you will see a variety of resources and information for students, alumni, and employer partners.
Career Services at Penn State Lehigh Valley can help you to determine the right career path for you with the following services:
- career exploration
- career library
- informational interviews
- job shadowing
- one-on-one appointments
Career Services also provides various educational programming to assist with the job search process. Examples include:
- resume and cover letter development and guidance
- interviewing skills and tips
- job offer and negotiation tips
- career fair preparation
- graduate school information
- classroom presentations
Career Services can assist with the job search process by providing databases of job/internship openings, career fairs, and more. Examples of recruitment services include:
- internship recruitment
- job/internship postings and contacts
- job searching techniques
- career fairs
- Employer Spotlights (informational sessions and networking opportunities)
- on-campus interview programs
Need help connecting with possible employers? Want advice on the best ways to interact in a business setting? Career Services can help by providing employer relation tips and advice in the following formats:
- networking events and opportunities
- Nittany Lion Career Network (online job and internship system)
- LinkedIn University online networking
- Spotlight on Career Fashion (guidance on professional dress)
- speed networking
- etiquette lunches and dinners
Career Services Office
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
or by appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
contact Jean at 610-285-5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.