Get Involved in Student Clubs and Organizations here at Penn State
Below is a list of registered clubs and organizations at Penn State Lehigh Valley.
If you have any questions about a club, see Stephanie Friday in Student Affairs, room 214.
- Alianza Latina spreads the awareness of the Hispanic culture and polemics in the Penn State Lehigh Valley campus. firstname.lastname@example.org
- America Reads Excellent opportunity for those students interested in community tutoring at the elementary-aged level; also assists Elementary Education students meet their 80 hours of required work experience.
- Blue and White Society Join the student contingency of the Penn State Alumni Association. email@example.com
- Blue and White Warriors The purpose of the Blue & White Warriors is to ensure all Penn State Lehigh Valley veteran students are readily acclimated to civilian/student life and to make certain veterans have a family on campus that can relate to his or her unique experiences. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bowling Club The bowling club brings students together who love to bowl. This group meets weekly at a local bowling alley. email@example.com
- Campus Christian Fellowship This club examines and studies the books of the bible. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Club The purpose of this club is to establish and maintain connections with reputable education-related organizations within the community, such as after school programs and charities. email@example.com
- Environmental Club The purpose of the environmental club is to provide new and efficient ways to make our school and our environment "greener." firstname.lastname@example.org
- Film Club The goal of the film club is to bring together those interested in film to discuss various aspects of film. Members learn different film techniques, film structure, and use of film equipment to create and work on projects with other members. email@example.com
- Frisbee Club The purpose of the ultimate frisbee club is to unite the student body in the game of ultimate frisbee. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glee Club The goals of the glee club are to provide students with the opportunity to enjoy, rehearse, and perform music. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honors Club Members of the Honors Club arrange extracurricular activities including international travel. The club is also active in promoting an intellectual environment on campus. email@example.com
- Lion Ambassadors strive to promote the pride of Penn State University and our Lehigh Valley campus. Lion Ambassadors give campus tours, assist with special events, and learn leadership skills. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoors Club This club attempts to build a better understanding between humans and nature through organized, noncompetitive recreation activities. email@example.com
- Political Society Join this action-oriented club that focuses on political awareness, current affairs, and legal issues. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Health Society The pre-health society aims to create interest, inform students, and contribute to the community at large in regards to individuals interested in all aspects of the medical field. email@example.com
- PsiChi The psychology honor society actively involves students in programs, networking, community service, and fundraisers. firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSULVERS The engineering chapter strives to promote the field of engineering for students at Penn State Lehigh Valley. email@example.com
- Psychology Club This club is student run and includes trips, speakers, and anything related to psychology. firstname.lastname@example.org
- S.G.A The Student Government Association (SGA) represents the student body and is composed of elected officers and representatives from various interest groups of both first-year students and upperclassmen. Its main concerns are in the areas of student services and activities, academic affairs, and physical facilities as they relate to the enhancement of student life. For more information visit the SGA website. email@example.com
- Speak Your Community This club is a service club that serves to meet the needs of the campus and community through volunteerism. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ski Club The purpose of the ski club is to introduce new people to the exiting sport of snowboarding or skiing. It will also allow experienced snowboarders/skiers to do so in a exciting environment outside of school. email@example.com
- State of the Valley Help create the State of the Valley which is the campus newspaper for PSU-LV. firstname.lastname@example.org
- THON Join the most rewarding club on campus and one of the largest parts of Penn State University's Pride. Thon is the largest student run philanthropy in the world. It is a 48 hour dance marathon in which Penn State students raise money for children with cancer through the Four Diamonds Fund. For additional information visit the Thon website. email@example.com
- United Leadership Council The mission of the Penn State Lehigh Valley Diversity Committee is to foster respect and promote the diversity of our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community at large. firstname.lastname@example.org
* Any other club that you can imagine can be started on campus! E-mail Stephanie Friday (email@example.com) for details.
Clubs & Organization Resources
- Student Life
- Student Life Resources