Fitness Facility at Penn State Lehigh Valley
The Fitness Facility at Penn State Lehigh Valley is available to Penn State faculty and staff members, registered Penn State students, and dues-paid alumni.
Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Please Note: Hours may vary, please call the Fitness Center at 610-285-5121 to confirm.
- Tabata with Lindsey (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:15-1:15 p.m.)
A high-intensity interval training class that yields incredible results! This class typically consists of a four minute sequence of training and recovery that can do more to boost aerobic and anaerobic capacity than an hour of endurance exercise!
- Yoga with Amber (Wednesdays from 12:15-1:15 p.m.)
This beginners yoga class is gentle in its approach. If you are looking for something less strenuous, this is the class for you!
- Spinning with Cindy (Wednesdays from 1:30-2:00 p.m. and Fridays from 11:00-11:30 a.m.)
An indoor cycling class that focuses on endurance, strength, intervals, high-intensity, and recovery.
The Fitness Facility offers a variety of gym equipment to be used by faculty, staff, students and alumni. View the full list of equipment below:
Gym Equipment List
- Seated leg curl
- Seated leg extension
- Ab crunch bench
- Cable motion multi jungle five stack
- Back extension
- Hammer-strength heavy duty half-racks
- Leg raise
- Adjustable benches
- Decline bench
- Dumbbells ranging from 5-100 lbs
- Olympic bars and plates
- Foam roller
- Resistance bands
- Gymnast rings
- Assisted pull-up bands
- Bosu balance trainer
- Jump ropes
- Stability balls
- Kettle bells (from 5 - 40 lbs.)
- 4 Life Fitness Classic Series Treadmills
- 2 Life Fitness Classic Series Elliptical Trainers
- 1 Life Fitness Classic Series Recumbent Bike
- Student Activities