Fitness Facility at Penn State Lehigh Valley
The Fitness Facility at Penn State Lehigh Valley is available to Penn State faculty and staff members, registered Penn State students, and dues-paid alumni.
Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Please Note: Hours may vary, please call the Fitness Center at 610-285-5121 to confirm.
- Tabata (Tuesdays from 1:30–2:30 p.m.)
A high-intensity interval training class that yields incredible results! This class typically consists of a four minute sequence of training and recovery that can do more to boost aerobic and anaerobic capacity than an hour of endurance exercise!
- Strength Training (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:15–1 p.m.)
Want to get in shape? Then strength training is the class for you! This class will be available until Tuesday, October 13. Sign up in the fitness center or contact Lorie Khalil (email@example.com) for more information.
- Zumba (Thursdays from 1:30–2:30 p.m.)
A fun class where the choreography mixes hip-hop, pop, and salsa dances, as well as aerobic elements. You'll feel energized and have a blast!
- Gentle Yoga (Wednesdays from 1–2 p.m.)
This beginners yoga class is gentle in its approach. If you are looking for something less strenuous, this is the class for you!
- Spinning (By request in the Fitness Center)
An indoor cycling class that focuses on endurance, strength, intervals, high-intensity, and recovery.
The Fitness Facility offers a variety of gym equipment to be used by faculty, staff, students and alumni. View the full list of equipment below:
Gym Equipment List
- Seated leg curl
- Seated leg extension
- Ab crunch bench
- Cable motion multi jungle five stack
- Back extension
- Hammer-strength heavy duty half-racks
- Leg raise
- Adjustable benches
- Decline bench
- Dumbbells ranging from 5-100 lbs
- Olympic bars and plates
- Foam roller
- Resistance bands
- Gymnast rings
- Assisted pull-up bands
- Bosu balance trainer
- Jump ropes
- Stability balls
- Kettle bells (from 5 - 40 lbs.)
- 4 Life Fitness Classic Series Treadmills
- 2 Life Fitness Classic Series Elliptical Trainers
- 1 Life Fitness Classic Series Recumbent Bike
- Student Activities