Lehigh Valley has approximately 940 full- and part-time students.Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
- Applied Psychology
- Elementary and Kindergarten Education (K-6)
- Information Sciences and Technology
- Organizational Leadership
- Plus the first two years of more than 160 baccalaureate degree programs that can be completed at Penn State University Park
With more than twenty special-interest clubs and organizations, Penn State Lehigh Valley has something for almost everyone. Students can be a leader in the Student Government Association, expand their horizons in the International Club, test their physical limits in the Fitness Club, or be part of the Penn State legacy as a Lion Ambassador — to name just a few. In addition, Penn State Lehigh Valley offers varsity, intramural, and club sports.
Community service is a major part of the Penn State experience. Penn State Lehigh Valley students participate in programs such as America Reads, 5K Walk for Breast Cancer, Turning Point, Sixth Street Shelter, and Habitat for Humanity.Did You Know ...
- Penn State Lehigh Valley continues to be a state leader in generating management development business above all other Penn State locations. Management development provides on-site training and continuing education tailored to individual client needs.
- Penn State outreach constitutes the largest unified outreach effort in American higher education.
- Penn State has more than 80 thousand resident students statewide, has more than 400 thousand alumni, and has the largest dues-paying alumni association in the nation.
- There are more than 15,000 Penn State alumni in Lehigh and Northampton counties, which make up the Lehigh Valley campus service area.
- Penn State ranked 40th overall in the new U.S. News and World Report annual Best Colleges rankings. These rankings are based on a complex statistical formula, including such factors as academic reputation, retention of students, faculty resources, student selectivity, financial resources, graduation rate, and alumni giving rate.