We have spent the last year making it Penn State and now we want to show off our campus to everyone! Mark your calendars for October 15, 2010!
The celebration starts at 11:30 am. when everyone gathers in the tent in front of the building for a ceremonial kickoff to the day. After the unveiling of a new historical marker, the campus is open to the pulbic. Check out the changes that have been made since we moved in a year ago.
- There's a new library and fitness center not to mention all of the students, faculty, and staff who are excited to be part of Penn State
- Check out the new Lion Terrace and buy a brick on the walkway. Visit the green screen in our Media Commons and "see" yourself at University Park
- Meet our published faculty authors in the newly renovated library
- Take part in learning the this year's THON dance
- Get your photo with the Nittany Lion on the Blue Carpet
- And so much more
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org