- Attend and actively participate in at least four of our six board meetings each year (September, November, January, March, May, and July).
- Attend Penn State Lehigh Valley (PSLV) sponsored events during the course of the year.
- Serve a three-year term, which can be renewed twice, before rotating off the board for at least one year.
- Actively participate on at least one of the following committees; generate ideas, attend meetings, offer feedback, etc.
- Provide an annual gift to PSLV of at least $250. (Gifts to University Park and/or restricted funds, such as the Nittany Lion Club, do not count towards this requirement.)
- Help to identify and/or solicit other potential donors (individuals, businesses, foundations) that might provide support for PSLV students and programs.
- Support PSLV students by helping them find jobs, internships, and/or by working with faculty and students to facilitate projects and experiences that support educational programs.
- Proudly represent PSLV in the community by being knowledgeable about our programs, initiatives, and opportunities to give time, talent, and financial support to the campus.