For those traveling from the WEST:
In the event of inclement weather, or if an accident ties up things on I-78 EAST, the following is an alternate route:
- Take the Summit Lawn exit #59 from I-78 EAST/Route 309 SOUTH.
- Turn left at the stop sign at the end of the exit onto West Rock Road.
- Stay to the right and turn right at the traffic light. Head SOUTH on Route 145/ South Pike Avenue.
- Stay to the left. At the bottom of the hill, turn left at the traffic light onto Oakhurst Drive.
- Travel approximately 3 miles until you come to a stop sign (beware of deer crossing the road just past the new housing development on Glengate drive).
- Turn right onto Old Bethlehem Pike.
- Turn right at the next stop sign onto Center Valley Parkway.
- Campus will be on your left.