Careers with Penn State
Penn State is a great place to make a career. And, Penn State Lehigh Valley is committed to providing a supportive, challenging employment environment that allows all faculty and staff members to reach their full potential. Working collaboratively at each college location and across University locations, each individual's contribution is valued and makes a difference. Faculty and staff have the advantage of working on a small campus while being part of a large university.
Penn State Lehigh Valley is committed to recruiting and retaining high-quality faculty and staff members eager to work at a student-centered, multidisciplinary campus committed to serving the needs of the students and local community. We deliver a high-quality education in the Penn State tradition. Also, we actively foster and support diversity on our campus.
We offer a variety of great benefits for employees. Some of them are:
- Training and professional development
- Comprehensive health care plans
- Flexible benefit spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Family-friendly policies, including family leave
- Penn State tuition grant-in-aid for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous leave policies, including paid holidays
- Fitness facilities on campus
- Life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- TIAA-CREF Retirement option
- SERS Retirement option
Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.