Educational technology support at Penn State Lehigh Valley
Welcome to Instructional Design at Penn State Lehigh Valley. My name is Dean Shaffer.
Instructional Design provides a variety of technology services and training for our faculty, staff, and students, including:
- ANGEL Course Management System
- Adobe Connect web conferencing
- Media development, software selection, and web-based resources
- Online, blended (hybrid) and videoconference course design
- Podcasting, VoiceThread, blogging, and social media
- Classroom technology integration
- Interactive classrooms
Support is available through one-on-one appointments, phone consultation, work luncheons, group workshops, online resources and job aids. Whether you are just getting started, or you need help activating your ANGEL course, or you're interested in incorporating multimedia projects into your course, contact Instructional Design to help you get started.
Office Address: Room 216, Penn State Lehigh Valley, 2809 Saucon Valley Road, Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
Web site: http://www.personal.psu.edu/drs40/