SAT® Review Course
In addition to reviewing math and English concepts, students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Learn the recommended order for taking the test.
- Acquire ways to improve vocabulary.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test.
- Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions.
- Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay.
- Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems.
- Develop a study plan and gain confidence.
Cost of the program is $289 for early registration, and $319 for registration after February 22.
Registration and More Information
Our next SAT Review Course begins on March 5.
For additional information contact Diane McAloon at 610-285-5066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
The Penn State Center @ Overlook Park
445 Hanover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109