Our next SAT Review course begins January 4, 2014.
The Penn State Lehigh Valley SAT® Review Course will help you to:
• Learn the recommended order for taking the test.
• Acquire ways to improve vocabulary.
• Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test.
• Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions.
• Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay.
• Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems.
• Develop a study plan and gain confidence.
Schedule and Cost
Students will experience four weeks of preparation in critical reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and four weeks of preparation in numbers and operations, geometry and measurement, data analysis, statistics, probability, and algebra.
Classes begin Saturday, January 4th, 2014 and end Saturday, February 22nd, 2014. March 1st is designated as a make-up day, in the event of inclement weather. Classes are held from 9 a.m. until 12 noon each week.
Cost of the eight week series is $249, $279 after December 16th. Space is limited to fifty students.
A second session runs March 1 thru April 26, 2014 from 9AM to 12 PM.
Registration and More Information
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
The Penn State Center @ Overlook Park
445 Hanover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109