SAT® Review Course
In addition to reviewing math and English concepts, students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Learn the recommended order for taking the test.
- Acquire ways to improve vocabulary.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test.
- Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions.
- Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay.
- Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems.
- Develop a study plan and gain confidence.
Schedule and Cost
Summer Session is as follows:
Verbal - August 3rd through August 6th, 4pm-7pm
Math - August 10th through 13th, 4pm - 7 pm
Cost - $129 per 12-hour session.
Registration and More Information
C I 5000A, Section 001 (SAT Review: Math) Register online
C I 5000B, Section 001 (SAT: Review Verbal) Register online
For additional information contact Diane McAloon at 610-285-5066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
The Penn State Center @ Overlook Park
445 Hanover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109