SAT® Review Course
Through Penn State Lehigh Valley's SAT® Review course, you will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Learn the recommended order for taking the test.
- Acquire ways to improve vocabulary.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test.
- Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions.
- Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay.
- Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems.
- Develop a study plan and gain confidence.
Schedule and Cost
Eight week course begins Saturday, January 10, 2015.
Classes run nine consecutive Saturdays, from 9 a.m. to noon at our Center Valley Campus
Cost: $249 which includes all materials.
Registration and More Information
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
The Penn State Center @ Overlook Park
445 Hanover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109