SAT® Review Course
In addition to reviewing math and English concepts, students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Learn the recommended order for taking the test.
- Acquire ways to improve vocabulary.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test.
- Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions.
- Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay.
- Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems.
- Develop a study plan and gain confidence.
Registration and More Information
Our next sessions begin on January 9, 2016. Please check back in October for registration details.
For additional information contact Diane McAloon at 610-285-5066 or email@example.com
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
The Penn State Center @ Overlook Park
445 Hanover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109