Our next SAT Review course begins in January, 2015
The Penn State Lehigh Valley SAT® Review Course will help you to:
• Learn the recommended order for taking the test.
• Acquire ways to improve vocabulary.
• Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test.
• Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions.
• Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay.
• Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems.
• Develop a study plan and gain confidence.
Schedule and Cost
Eight week course begins Saturday, January 10, 2015.
Cost: $249 which includes all materials.
Registration and More Information
For more information contact Diane McAloon at 610-285-5066 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
The Penn State Center @ Overlook Park
445 Hanover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109