Our next SAT Review course begins in August
The Penn State Lehigh Valley SAT® Review Course will help you to:
• Learn the recommended order for taking the test.
• Acquire ways to improve vocabulary.
• Understand the advantages and disadvantages of guessing on the test.
• Identify ways to reduce time necessary to answer questions.
• Learn how to develop and express ideas effectively in an essay.
• Learn key methods to solve difficult math problems.
• Develop a study plan and gain confidence.
Schedule and Cost
Students will experience four weeks of preparation in critical reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and four weeks of preparation in numbers and operations, geometry and measurement, data analysis, statistics, probability, and algebra.
Our next class begins in August, 2014 in preparation for the October and November testing cycle. Please check back in May for more information.
Registration and More Information
Our next class begins in August, 2014 in preparation for the October and November testing cycle. Please check back in May for more information. For more information contact Diane McAloon at 610-285-5066
Penn State Lehigh Valley
2809 Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley, PA 18034-8447
The Penn State Center @ Overlook Park
445 Hanover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109