If you are a former Penn State student who is looking to re-enroll to complete your degree or looking to complete a second degree, Penn State Lehigh Valley is ready to help you in the process.
- Minimum period of four years without enrolling in any Penn State credit course
- Previous cumulative grade-point average was less than a 2.00
A student who has been dropped from the University because of unsatisfactory scholarship is eligible to request reinstatement to degree candidacy (policy 54-80) if the following conditions have been met:
- Reduced the grade-point deficiency at the time of the drop by at least one-half.
- Reduced the grade-point deficiency below the point at which the student would be dropped again.
- Met any additional requirements for entrance to the college and major in which reinstatement is sought.
- Withdrew from the University
- Interrupted continuous degree enrollment during fall/spring semester
- Were dismissed or suspended for nonacademic reasons
- Invalidated a leave of absence
- Plan to return for a second associate or baccalaureate degree
- Plan to return for graduation
- Voluntarily changed your enrollment status to nondegree
Contact the Registrar
Penn State Lehigh Valley Registrar
610-285-5057 | firstname.lastname@example.org